Creating a Deeper Container for LOVE, Beauty, Abundance & Happiness
We are here reminding you about the importance of self-care and self-love.
- the practice of taking action to preserve or improve one's own health.
"autonomy in self-care and insulin administration"
- the practice of taking an active role in protecting one's own well-being and happiness, in particular during periods of stress.
Ideas for practicing self-care:
- breath work
- take vitamins
- prepare a healthy dinner
- clean your room
- read books and material that you like
- learn a new skill
- turn your phone off
- disconnect from social media
- talk with a friend
- write down a list you are grateful for
- journal your deepest fears and emotions are bringing you down
- learn new ways to deal with negative emotions
- before reacting pause and see if there is other choice of emotions
- gardening - Plants
- work with crystals
- cultivate daily spiritual practice
- light a candle
- smudge your place
We want to help you create a profound transformation where you work on truly loving yourself, becoming more emotionally mature and creating the type of relationships that truly support your happiness.
For most people, it is always easier to give love but what about receiving? Also remember, real love flows and it is NOT full of tension, attachments are!
If you would like to start developing stronger and happy relationships, it is important for you to love and have a daily routine where you care for your most basic needs. We can't continue expecting to receive the love that we do not give to ourselves.
At Earth's Elements, we promote the idea of daily connecting within to getting to know the self. Also it is important to create an action plan where you show up for yourself every day of your life. Have you ever thought about what your needs are? They are needs because they must be fulfilled in your life in order for you to be truly happy. You can't ignore your needs so it is imperative you know what they are.
By knowing your needs and boundaries, you will be able to create more meaningful relationships. Also you will know when these relationships are not longer serving you because your needs and boundaries are not met or respected.
The goal is to keep the love and the peace in your heart and to make that love a new way of life that you may live in love for the rest of your life with yourself and all those around you.
Continue reclaiming your power!