Tibetan Singing Bowl 6" Etched
6" Tibetan Singing Bowl hand etched and crafted close to the old ways utilizing 7-9 metals. This Singing Bowl was formed in Nepal. Singing bowls are available in A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
- Also known as a standing bell, each Singing Bowl is Unique....
- Dates back to 560 - 480bc, with over 1,000's of Harmonic Tones.
- All Singing Bowls aid us in Deep Relaxation, and Stress Reduction.
- Also Synchronizing our Right & Left Brain Hemispheres.
- Use in Meditation and Chakra Balancing, for all around Sublime Goodness!
Crafted similar to the old ways, with some new technique. Made up of a Bell Bronze Metal, which includes, Copper, Gold, Silver, Bronze, & Zinc.
*There are slight imperfections to the bowls, However this does not impair the Harmonic sound, we play each Singing Bowl to be sure of it's sound quality.