Tibetan Singing Bowl 7" Antique
If your Looking for an antique Singing Bowl that plays a Medium Deep Tone that's soothing, this one is that. It plays a "C" Sharp Note, at 273hz, very calming. "C" works directly with the Base Chakra, for Stimulating Life Force Within.
- Also known as a standing bell, each Singing Bowl is Unique....
- Dates back to 560 - 480bc, with over 1,000's of Harmonic Tones.
- All Singing Bowls aid you in Deep Relaxation, and Stress Reduction.
- Also Synchronizing our Right & Left Brain Hemispheres.
- Use in Meditation and Chakra Balancing, for all around Sublime Goodness!
For being 250 yrs old, this Singing Bowl is in good condition for its age, with some patina. This is made with the tradition 9 metals some of which are: Copper, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Zinc....
*There are slight imperfections to the bowls, given that they are hand formed from a single disc. However this does not impair the Harmonic sound, we play each Singing Bowl to be sure of it's sound quality.