Black Indian Singing Bowl Deep 8"
A deep tone singing bowl, perfect for first time go around on a singing bowl. Beautifully designed, around outside of the bowl is etched Aum Mani Padmi Hum, with three Buddha's in different poses surrounded by several lotus's on the inside of the bowl. This bowl pictured is tuned to the 'B' Note, works with the Crown Chakra, Spiritual integration, knowing and connecting to your intuition.
- Also known as a standing bell, each Singing Bowl is Unique....
- Dates back to 560 - 480bc, with over 1,000's of Harmonic Tones.
- All Singing Bowls aid us in Deep Relaxation, and Stress Reduction.
- Also Synchronizing our Right & Left Brain Hemispheres.
- Use in Meditation and Chakra Balancing, for all around Sublime Goodness!
Crafted similar to the old ways, with some new technique. Made up of a Bell Bronze Metal, which includes, Copper, Gold, Silver, Bronze, & Zinc.
*There are slight imperfections to the bowls, however this does not impair the Harmonic sound, we play each Singing Bowl to be sure of it's sound quality.