Hand Formed Tibetan Singing Bowl
This Singing Bowl was Hand Formed in India, it plays a "B" Note. Which is working directly with our Crown Chakra, for Spiritual Integration.
- Also known as a standing bell, each Singing Bowl is Unique....
- Dates back to 560 - 480bc, with over 1,000's of Harmonic Tones.
- All Singing Bowls aid us in Deep Relaxation, and Stress Reduction.
- Also Synchronizing our Right & Left Brain Hemispheres.
- Use in Meditation and Chakra Balancing, for all around Sublime Goodness!
Crafted similar to the old ways, with some new technique. Made up of a Bell Bronze Metal, which includes, Copper, Gold, Silver, Bronze, & Zinc.
*There are slight imperfections to the bowls, given that they are hand formed from a single disc. However this does not impair the Harmonic sound, we play each Singing Bowl to be sure of it's sound quality.