- Suitable for both man or woman, this daily travelers notebook is perfect for an avid writer. Ideal to give as a birthday, Christmas, new years, valentines, graduation or wedding anniversary present
Comes with 10 Gemstones with these potential benefits
Amethyst - Promotes calmness, relaxation, reducing stress, anxiety and restful sleep.
Black Obsidian - Grounding, protective stone, shields against negative energy and psychic attacks. May help with emotional healing
Labradorite - Promotes self-discovery and personal growth. Stimulates creativity and imagination.
Sodolite- Boost Confidence, self-esteem, communication, self-expression and supports a healthy immune system and metabolism.
Turquoise- Emotional balance, stability, boost creativity, artistic expressions and enhances spiritual attunement and intuition
Howlite- Calms the mind, body and reduces stress, anxiety and tension.
Yellow & Clear Agates- Helps emotional balance, stability and grounding. Provides a sense of security and protection
Red Jasper- Enhances physical strength, endurance, vitality and assertiveness. Helps overcome obstacles and emotional exhuastion.
Sacred geometry is a belief system that suggests that certain geometric shapes and patterns hold spiritual and mystical significance. Some of the key concepts and ideas associated with sacred geometry include:
- Belief that geometric patterns and shapes are the building blocks of the universe
- The use of specific shapes, such as the Flower of Life, Metatron's Cube, and the Golden Ratio, to create sacred spaces and objects
- The use of geometric patterns and shapes in spiritual practices, such as meditation and prayer
- The belief that these shapes and patterns have healing properties and can promote physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing
- The idea that sacred geometry can help to harmonize and balance energies in the body and environment
- The belief that sacred geometry is a key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe and understanding the interconnectedness of all things.
Journal Size: 8'' x 5.5" about 1lb
@earthselements The first step into putting your thoughts into action is to write them down! #fy #fyp #foryou #journal #journaling #spirituality #spiritualtiktok #earthselements #crystals #DrPepperTuitionContest #SephoraConcealers #crystalshop #crystaltok ♬ som original - crz