Facial massage is such a powerful addition to your skincare routine
Two of the most popular facial massage tools are the facial roller and gua sha. Both beauty tools are made from stones and are excellent options for an at-home facial massage treatment.
Simply, a facial roller is a beauty tool that is used to massage the face in a particular motion. Chinese Empresses have been said to use jade rollers in their beauty routines. Facial Rollers are traditionally made from authentic stones. They are meant to be used in a skin care routine with a facial oil, moisturizer, or serum. For best and radiant results, we recommend using facial massage tools daily.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness in the face
- Releases toxins under the skin through the lymph nodes
- Provides a targeted message to areas like the jaw or temples
- Relaxes the facial muscles where fine lines tend to set
- Increases circulation to bring fresh blood & nutrients for a radiant glow
- Provides a more delicate facial massage
- More cooling/ depuffing than gua sha since the stones remain cool since they are not being held in the palm of your hand
ROSE QUARTZ ROLLER:
Smooth out puffiness and inflammation in the face with the ROSE QUARTZ massage roller. Stimulating the lymphatic system by draining stagnant blood and energy will help improve the overall healthy look of your skin.
The soothing energy of Rose Quartz fosters empathy, reconciliation, and forgiveness of others. Lowering stress and tension in the heart.
Rose Quartz clears out anger, jealousy, and resentment and allows healing of heart issues and dis-ease associated with holding on to such negative emotions.
Smooth out puffiness and inflammation in the face with the JADE massage roller. Stimulating the lymphatic system by draining stagnant blood and energy will help improve the overall healthy look of your skin.
Jade is very useful for emotional healing and helps relieve irritability and remove negative energy.