Dalai Lama words and phrases of Karma spoken true to the eyes that wish to see and be. Simple reminders to enjoy the simplicity's of life.
Easy to hang and enjoy in any area that suits you.
This high-quality banner is made of 100% cotton and comes with wooden dowels and attached string for display.
This turquoise banner has been screen printed with the following quote:
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the three R’s
Respect for self… Respect for others…
Responsibility for your actions…
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let the little dispute injure a great relationship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good honorable life. Then when you look back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It is the way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year go someplace you’ve never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Scrolls were once a way to communicate in ancient days of past. Now re-created to remind us of the simple ways. Applying simplicity invites the calmness that is waiting for you to grab it, and be with it.